Monday, 23 September 2024
UTSC 140th Anniversary
Photo Courtesy Tony Ketley and the Upper Thames Sailing Club Archive. I am at the Upper Thames Sailing Club 140th Anniversary Do. It was suggested that we come in 1920's sailing gear and having had a look at the photos, I came dressed like this. I didn't believe that anyone would actually go out in the boat like this but they did
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The Sailor You Become After Your First Season
The Sailor You Become After Your First Season The strange thing about learning to sail is that the more you learn, the more there is to no...
-
Sailing Class Associations – are they worth joining? If you sail a dinghy that has a name rather than just a sail number, chances are th...
-
Trimming the Sails – What It Means and How It Helps “Trim the sails!” is one of those phrases you hear shouted across the river and in sa...
-
How Handicap Racing Levels the Field – A Beginner’s Guide to the Portsmouth Yardstick At first glance, you’d think sailing races are won ...


No comments:
Post a Comment