Saturday, 2 August 2025
Safety Boat Duty
This weekend, it is the turn of my Team to operate Race Control, my eldest son will be OOD setting the course. Paul and I will be operating the first Safety Boat and I will have another Team ready in the second safety boat. Now that it is organised, I'll work out what the weather will be like and the race course.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Starting a Race — Why Everyone Appears to Be Sailing the Wrong Way
Starting a Race — Why Everyone Appears to Be Sailing the Wrong Way Five minutes before a sailing race starts, nobody seems interested in s...
-
Sailing Class Associations – are they worth joining? If you sail a dinghy that has a name rather than just a sail number, chances are th...
-
Trimming the Sails – What It Means and How It Helps “Trim the sails!” is one of those phrases you hear shouted across the river and in sa...
-
How Handicap Racing Levels the Field – A Beginner’s Guide to the Portsmouth Yardstick At first glance, you’d think sailing races are won ...
No comments:
Post a Comment